Meet our Team
We are husband and wife duo, with a small but amazing team behind us, offering personalised products that are meaningful and everlasting for clients across Australia.
For the past umpteen years we have been making and creating pieces for couples, families and loved ones all over Australia and some of our products have even made it to the UK, Ireland, USA and New Zealand.
We are evolving, changing and offering more for our customers and clients every... single ... day.
We are always looking for talented likeminded individuals to join our ever growing team.
We are a dynamic, innovative and hard working team that also looks after it’s people like family. We expect a high level of autonomous work and exceptional attention to detail - if this sounds like you then keep on reading ...
You have to love dogs - we have a shop dog who is part of our team and as such our team love her too!
Submit a resume for consideration in the strictest of confidence via email to email@example.com
Casual Production Assistant
Silver Belle Design is a fast growing, super creative company based in Launceston focusing on high quality bespoke and customisable designs for our clients. We are currently seeking a Casual Production Assistant to assist with the packing and distribution of our products for shipping throughout Australia along with other good stuff as well.
This is an ideal job for someone looking for a casual job with set shifts with the opportunity to work more hours during busy periods! For the right candidate, this could potentially become a Part-Time or Full-Time Role in the future.
Are you the type of person that:
- Has a super positive attitude and enjoys a challenge
- Is EXTREMELY DETAILED-FOCUSED and thrives on great quality control
- Has more common sense than the average
- Loves being in a fast-paced environment
- Is a problem solver
- Good Computer skills will be an advantage
Please note: this is not a design or "creative role". In this role you will be working in our workshop and following strict best-practice procedures for finalising orders and shipping/distribution.
Full training provided and immediate start available.
Still reading and keen to join our team? Awesome, here's how:
- Write a cover letter that demonstrates you have read this job description and lists the attributes that would make you a suitable candidate for the position. Without this you will not be considered
- In your cover letter, tell us what your favourite animal is and why
- Include your detailed resume with referee contact details
- Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org